5 Foods/Drinks To Increasing Your Productivity
Your alarm goes off early in the morning. You don't want to get off the bed but you need to. You take the usual routine, you take a bath and then get ready for work.
When you arrive at work, you get sleepy again. You feel like you don't have the energy to work. Your brain doesn't work. Maybe you just need a cup of coffee, or maybe you just need to eat.
That's right, you need to eat. But what foods should you eat to help you be productive in your day's work? Here are 5 foods/drinks that can easily be prepared or bought to help you have a more productive day at work.
- You can get omega-3, protein, iron, and B vitamins when you eat Salmon. These nutrients enhances your memory, recalling, reasoning, and focusing functions of the brain.
- To enhance your memory and reaction time, Eggs contain Choline which is a fat-like B vitamin.
- Drinking caffeinated drinks imrpoves our memory. They are rich in antioxidants and amino acids.
- Improve your verbal and visual memory by consuming Milk Chocolate. Dark chocolates, on the other hand, increases the production of Endorphins and enhances focus and concentration.
- Green Tea helps the nervous system with its neuroprotective effects. It keeps your reaction time fast and helps you focus more on your task.
While eating this may help you be productive at work, it is always advisable to do exercises to keep you blood pumping and circulating in your body and to your brain.