Is it hard cleaning stains from your cooking ware? Looking for ways to clean your cooking ware?
The vinegar and baking soda paste is great for when the food is stuck on a little tougher and you need something extra to get it off.
- Pour a thin layer of vinegar to cover the bottom of the pot or pan.
- Sprinkle in just enough baking soda to get a reaction between the two going.
- Let the mixture site for 3-5 minutes and wash out with warm soapy water.
Another great method for tougher or burnt food.
- After cooking, reheat the pan.
- Once the pan is hot, add room temperature water.
- Once the water is hot, use a wooden utensil to scrape the food bits off.
- Once you have the majority removed, wash the pan with warm soapy water.
This is a great tactic if you are trying to clean a large stainless steel pot or large vessel.
- Make a mixture of one part vinegar to 3 parts water.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, turn off the heat, and let it cool down.
- Empty the solution and clean with warm soapy water.
We hope this can help you in your quest to cleaning your cooking ware!